BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 16, 2009

PARTY!!

I went to my dad and Summer's house today to give everyone there B-Day presents and get mine. Me and Karley and Krysh went to Memorial park to watch Hailee's pep-band concert. Me and Karley took a ton of pictures. I had to wear jeans cause my shorts were dirty, but it was OK, it wasn't to hot. Karley, Hailee and Krysh start school soon, I'm so lucky my school starts in September. Kyler get his four top front teeth pulled so now he looks like a vampire baby ^_^, he's so cute. I also got some pictures of us on the trampoline, that was fun. Have you ever tried to do the splits with jeans on? It's not pretty. I really do have to get those pictures transferred onto my computer so I can load them here. Anyway, I have to go cause it's 12:30 at night here, man I'm tired. C-ya This is me opening my presents. The date is way wrong, but, whatever.


This is Hailee. She has a really crazy smile here.


Hailee's band.


This is Karley. She was so scared while doing this.


Awww, not the best pic of Krysh I've ever seen, but still a good one.

0 comments: