BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Park Fun

Me and mom went to the park today!! It was so totally awesome. We took lots of pictures and listened to music. It was hot so we only stayed for a few hours, but it was so fun. Before we went to the park, mom took me to kings and I got a grey sweatshirt, a pink bouncy ball, and a ring for my lil' sis Krysh. It was a mood ring with butterflies on it. I'll have to give it to her when I go over there next. Me and mom figured out that we're going to do Photo Journalism for school this year. School starts on September 1. I can't wait, 'cause the quicker I get this year done, the sooner I get to go to high school. My friend Cassy says it's cool. Mom says that my new sweater makes me look like an elf so we're gonna go out and take pictures by the Apricot trees later tonight. Or maybe tomorrow. I don't know. Depends on how cool it gets outside. Anyway, bye for now.


0 comments: