BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Hi! I just got back from my dad's house. It was so fun there. Me and Karley spent all day watching movies. We watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail, X-men Origins: Wolverine, and a little bit of DragonBall: Evolution. The main guy was a retard. I don't know how anyone could be that weired. But apparently they can. The bad guy was cool. He was played by one of my favorite actors, James Marsters, who also played Spike in two of my favorite shows, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Angel. Anyway, back to the visit. Me an Karley took a thousand pictures and a video clip of me wiping out on the Trampoline. It was embarrassing, but I didn't get hurt. Yay!! Mom got me a new phone, and a plush Giraffe that I called Willow. I am a total Buffy freak, huh? Karley got freaked out by the ending of X-men, it was funny. Not that I didn't get creeped out too, it was creepy beyond belief. But the movie is still one of my favorites. Bye.

0 comments: