We went to Boise today, to Build-A-Bear workshop. I got two, a leopard (Saraphina) and and owl (Drusilla). Aprill got 4, a black lab (Emmett) and Jack Russel terrier (Jacob) and a pink bear, (Alice) and an owl (Esther) for our grandma. My mom got a puppy, called spike. Then we went to hot topic. I got some gloves and a pin that says 'I'm happy, but it's not like I'm ecstatic.' Aprill got a skirt for a shop called 'Vanity' and a shirt from 'Justice.' We ate at the food court for the first time in my life. It was cool. I got a lot of new books. The 'Vampire Kisses' series. The 'House of Night' series and a ghost book. Aprill got the 'House of Night' books and something else, but I can't remember. Mom got the 'Dresden Files'.
Bye
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Build-A-Bear
Created by Katie at Saturday, July 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment