BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Concert/Party

Yesterday me and my sister Karley and my aunt Hailee went to a young peoples concert. It was called At The Movies. There were songs from Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Nightmare before christmas, How the grinch stole christmas, Marry Poppins, and some more that I can't remember. After the concert we all went to Pizza Hut. There was this waiter called Roy that was being really weird. After we got back in the car we all started laughing about it. Well we were laughing the whole time but this time about different things like movies, books, funny stories, jokes, you name it we laughed about it. It was so fun!!!!!!! Anyways before I type so much I get like arthrites or something I gonna say Bye.

0 comments: