BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My family

Ok, this is about my family. I have a Mother named Lori, a Father named Bill, a Step-mother named Summer (She has a blog here too), Four aunts (Kinda) Brenda, Maggy, Mary Ann, and Hailee (Well she' really my like forth cousin but oh, well. And I think of her as my sister.). I also have two sisters Karley & Kryshna, and two brothers Kayden, and Kyler. Then there are my cousins. Barbara, Chase, Megan, Breanna (P.s. I know I probably didn't spell these right.) BJ, and Aprill. Then my grandma Shirley, and grandpa Dean. That a long list. And that's only the ones I know of (shudder). Ha ha. The scary thing is I don't know all of my reletives. The link below will take you to a slide show of some of them.




http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=6906f5aebe5fd2be4bfbc3

0 comments: